Prep Enrolment Infomation
Prep Enrolment Information
Our parish community provides formation in faith through Catholic schooling for all our baptised children. St Philip’s Primary School begins to take enrolments in March for the following year. Children must be five years of age, or older, by April 30th of the year they start school. Enrolments are taken all year round for all year levels if places are available.
School Tours are welcome at any time by appointment.
Please contact our school on 9878 6501 to arrange an appointment and tour with David Gulavin, our Principal.
Priority of Enrolment:
1) Siblings of students currently enrolled in the school
2) Catholic children who are residents of the Parish
3) Catholic children who do not reside in the Parish but belong to the Parish community
4) Catholic children from neighbouring Parishes (pastoral reasons)
5) Children who are baptised in other Christian denominations
* Further information about Priority Enrolments can be found in our Enrolment Policy foundon our Policies page.
February/March to May: Enrolments are open for the following school year. Enrolment applications are available from the school. Completed applications must include a birth certificate, baptism certificate and a completed immunisation certificate. Applications are to be submitted by 31st of May with required forms and a $50 deposit.
May/June: Enrolment interviews. The school interview will be with the Principal and a separate interview with the Parish Priest. Enrolment acceptance will be posted to families.
September to December: Various transitional and orientation activities take place to welcome new students to our school.
Isn't it time we got to know each other?
Take our online VIDEO TOUR or book a SCHOOL TOUR!
Meet our principal, teachers, current students, parents, learn about our curriculum opportunities and tips for a smooth start to school.